Inserting a memory card
Insert a memory card into this product.
- Open the cover and insert the memory card until it clicks.
microSD memory card: Insert the memory card straight in the direction shown in figure A until it clicks.
Memory Stick Micro (M2) media: Insert the memory card straight in the direction shown in figure B until it clicks.
A: Label side
B: Terminal side
C: Access lamp
- To ensure stable operation of the memory card, it is recommended to format the memory card with this product before the first use. Formatting the memory card will erase all the data stored on it and the data will be irrecoverable. Save your important data on your PC, etc.
- If [Failed to create a new Image Database File. It may be possible that there is not enough free space.] is displayed, format the memory card.
- Confirm the direction of the memory card. If you forcibly insert the memory card in the wrong direction, the memory card, memory card slot, or image data may be damaged.
- Do not insert any memory card other than those that fit into the memory card slot. Doing so may cause a malfunction.
- When inserting or ejecting the memory card, be careful so that the memory card does not pop out and drop.
- Memory card will not be recognized by this product unless it is inserted straight in the correct direction.
- If [Preparing image database file. Please wait.] is displayed, wait until the message disappears.
- To eject the memory card, open the cover and lightly push the memory card in once.