Using your smartphone or tablet as a wireless remote commander using the NFC function (NFC one-touch remote) (models with the Wi-Fi/NFC functions)
You can operate this product using your NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet as a wireless remote commander.
- Make sure that your smartphone is not in sleep mode and the screen is unlocked in advance.
- Install PlayMemories Mobile on your smartphone.
- If PlayMemories Mobile is already installed in your smartphone, update the software to the latest version.
- Select [Settings] on the smartphone, then select [More…] and place a checkmark next to [NFC].
- Enter the recording mode, and then touch (N mark) of this product to (N mark) of your smartphone.
- Make sure that (N mark) is displayed on the LCD monitor of this product.
- Hold this product and your smartphone together and keep them still for about 1-2 seconds until PlayMemories Mobile starts up on your smartphone.
- Operate this product using your smartphone.
- The photo size stored on the smartphone is [2M] except when the image size is [ S (VGA)].
- Movies are recorded on this product and are not stored on the smartphone.
- The operation methods and display screens for the application are subject to change without notice by future upgrades.
- This application is not guaranteed to work on all smartphones and tablets.
- If the connections is not made successfully, try the procedures shown in “Connecting to an Android smartphone or tablet.”
- For the latest supported OS, refer to the download page of PlayMemories Mobile.