Connecting to an NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet (models with the Wi-Fi/NFC functions)
You can easily connect this product to your NFC-enabled Android smartphone or tablet.
- Make sure that your smartphone is not in sleep mode and the screen is unlocked in advance.
- Touch (N mark) of this product to (N mark) of your smartphone.
- Make sure that (N mark) is displayed on the LCD monitor of this product.
- Hold this product and your smartphone together and keep them still for about 1-2 seconds until PlayMemories Mobile starts up on your smartphone.
What you can do with the NFC connection
Operations available when you touch this product to an NFC-enabled smartphone differs depending on the status of this product.
- When this product is in movie/photo recording mode
- [Ctrl with Smartphone] starts up.
- When images are being played back on this product
- [Send to Smartphone] starts up and images being played back are transferred.
- To use the one-touch functions of this product, an NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet is required.
- NFC (Near Field Communication) is an international standard for short-range wireless communication technology.
- If the connection is not made successfully, try the procedures shown in “Connecting to an Android smartphone or tablet.”