You can shoot images with the Shutter Speed priority mode. You can express the movement of a moving subject in various way by adjusting the shutter speed.
- - [Camera/Mic] - [Manual Settings] - [Shutter Speed] - desired setting.
Descriptions of menu items
- Auto (default setting):
- The shutter speed is adjusted automatically.
- Adjust the shutter speed using to get a fast shutter speed, and to get a slow shutter speed.
- Moving objects you record will look different depending on the shutter speed. Set the shutter speed faster to record a fast-moving object clearly without blurring, and set the shutter speed slower to emphasize the movement of a moving object.
- You can set the shutter speed as follows.
1080 60i-compatible device
- between 1/8 and 1/10,000 seconds in movie recording at 60p/30p
- between 1/8 and 1/250 seconds in photo recording mode
1080 50i-compatible device
- between 1/6 and 1/10,000 seconds in movie recording at 50p
- between 1/6 and 1/215 seconds in photo recording mode
- Focusing automatically is difficult at lower shutter speed. It is recommended that manual focusing be performed with this product attached to a tripod.
- When recording under fluorescent lamps, sodium lamps, mercury lamps, or LED light, horizontal bands may appear on the LCD monitor. You may be able to improve the situation by adjusting the shutter speed.