You can compensate for camera shake.
- - [Camera/Mic] - [Camera Settings] - [SteadyShot] - desired setting.
Descriptions of menu items
- Intelligent Active:
- Records a movie using the most effective SteadyShot function on this product.
- Active (default setting):
- Records a movie using a more effective SteadyShot function.
- This product reduces camera shake using the SteadyShot function in wide-angle shooting.
- Off ():
- This product does not use the SteadyShot function.
- The angle of view will be changed after changing the settings of the [SteadyShot] function.
- The zoom magnification varies depending on the [SteadyShot] setting.
When [Intelligent Active] is set, the following functions are not available.
- [Dual Video REC]
- Recording photos in the movie recording mode