Using this product abroad
- You can use this product in any countries/regions using the AC Adaptor supplied with this product within the AC 100 V to 240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz range. You can also charge the battery pack.
Viewing images on a TV connected
- To view images on a TV (or monitor), you need to connect this product to a TV (or monitor) using the HDMI cable (supplied) or AV cable (sold separately). Refer to “On TV color systems” for countries and regions where the playback signal format of this product is supported.
Viewing high definition image quality (HD) movies
In countries/regions where high definition image quality (HD) broadcasts are supported, you can view recorded movies on a TV at the same high definition image quality (HD) as they were recorded with this product.
To view images at the same high definition image quality (HD) as they were recorded with this product, you need the HDMI cable and a high definition TV (or monitor) that supports the signal format for this product and is equipped with an HDMI jack.
On TV color systems
- For signal formats supported by this product, refer to “Model Information.” To view images in this product on TV, use a TV (or monitor) that supports the signal format of this product.
- Australia, Austria, Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Holland, Hong Kong, Hungary, Italy, Kuwait, Malaysia, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, etc.
- Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay
- Bahama Islands, Bolivia, Canada, Central America, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Jamaica, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Peru, Surinam, Taiwan, the Philippines, the USA, Venezuela, etc.
- Bulgaria, France, Guiana, Iran, Iraq, Monaco, Russia, Ukraine, etc.
Setting to the local time
- You can easily set the clock to the local time by setting a time difference when using this product abroad. Select - [Setup] - [Clock Settings] - [Daylight Savings] or [Summer Time], and - [Setup] - [Clock Settings] - [Area Setting].