Performing Live Streaming (HDR-CX440/PJ410/PJ440)
You can start Live Streaming after the preparation is complete.
When Live Streaming for the first time, it is recommended that you rehearse streaming in a prepared environment after setting up with a “PlayMemories Home” on your computer in advance.
Set your smartphone to tethering mode or turn on your Wi-Fi router before performing Live Streaming.
- On the movie/photo recording screen, select - [Wireless] - [Function] - [Live Streaming].
- Press the START/STOP button to start streaming.
- [Connecting...] and the registered SSID are displayed during streaming preparation then is displayed when Live Streaming starts.
- Press the START/STOP button again to stop streaming.
- is flashing until Live Streaming finished.
- For some languages, the onscreen-displays might change to English while using the Live Streaming function.
- The frame rate of the movie that is Live Streaming is fixed to 30p or 60i.
- There may be time lag of 10 - 30 seconds between the start of Live Streaming on this product and video streaming on the video sharing site.
- The following are not available during Live Streaming
- (My Voice Canceling)
- Dual Video REC
- Smile Shutter
- [Intelligent Active] of [SteadyShot］
- You can record a movie that is Live Streaming into the memory of this product. The movie is recorded either in the internal memory (internal memory equipped model only) or the memory card based on the setting.
- If the internal memory (internal memory equipped model only) or the memory card becomes full, recording stops automatically without stopping streaming.
- When you want to perform only Live Streaming without recording a movie into the internal memory (models with the internal memory) or a memory card, select [Wireless] - [Setting] - [Vid REC during strm.] - [Off].