Restrictions for Live Streaming (HDR-CX440/PJ410/PJ440)
There are restrictions when performing Live Streaming.
Restrictions for USTREAM
- There are some restrictions for video streaming on USTREAM. For details, see the USTREAM site.
- Use a smartphone capable of tethering or Wi-Fi router for Live Streaming. However, proper operation with all smartphones or Wi-Fi routers is not guaranteed. Public wireless LANs cannot be used as connections for Live Streaming.
Simultaneous Live Streaming with multiple cameras
- You cannot live stream videos simultaneously using the same account on more than 1 camera. You need to connect using another account.
Effects due to wireless communication conditions
- When connected using the tethering function of a smartphone or via a Wi-Fi router, images and sounds may be interrupted, or the communication may be cut off due to wireless communication conditions.
Connection for Live Streaming
- The communication time you can use for Live Streaming is limited according to the contract of your smartphone or Wi-Fi router. Confirm it in advance.
Continuous streaming time
- Continuous Live Streaming using this product is limited to about 13 hours.
Restrictions of network connections
- In some countries, you cannot connect to Live Streaming sites. Use this function in accordance with the laws of that country.