Connecting this product to one camera with Multi Camera Control (Single Connection) (HDR-CX440/PJ410/PJ440)
You can connect this product with another camera via Wi-Fi. By connecting via Wi-Fi, you can control another camera with this product.
- Turn on the power of the camera you want to connect and set it in a state ready for Wi-Fi connection.
- For details on the operation, refer to the instructions manual of the camera.
- Turn on this product, then select - [Wireless] - [Setting] - [Multi Camera Ctrl Set] - [Single Connection].
- Select - [Wireless] - [Function] - [Multi Camera Control].
- A list of SSIDs that can be connected is displayed.
- Select the SSID of the camera you want to connect.
- The registration is complete.
- This product displays a character string deleting “DIRECT-“ from the SSID of the camera you want to connect to as the SSID of the camera.
- When using the Multi Camera Control Function on this product, this product should only be connected to the camera you want to connect to via Wi-Fi and not other Wi-Fi access points. If you choose to connect this product to other Wi-Fi access points, then you do so at your own risk. This product may be subject to unauthorized access and any content communicated may be at risk of interception.