Formatting is the process of deleting all images in the memory card, and restoring the memory card to its initial state.
- Press the MENU button.
- Press the UP button or DOWN button to select (Camera Settings) - (Format), then press the REC/ENTER button.
Formatting starts when you select , then press the REC/ENTER button. The progress bar appears.
Formatting cancels when you select , then press the REC/ENTER button.
The formatting completes when a screen with check mark is displayed. Press the REC/ENTER button to return to the previous MENU.
- Save important images before formatting. The protected data is also initialized.
- Do not perform any of the following operations while formatting.
- Press a button.
- Eject the memory card.
- Connect/disconnect a cable.
- Insert/remove the battery pack.