Auto power off
You can change the setting of the auto power off function.
- Press the MENU button.
- Press the UP button or DOWN button to select (Camera Settings) - (Auto power off) - setting value, then press the REC/ENTER button.
- (Turns the power off after about 20 seconds)
- (Turns the power off after about 60 seconds)
- (Does not turn off automatically)
- Auto power off is not available in the following situations.
- When recording data to media
- When shooting movies, or shooting in time-lapse capture mode
- During movie playback
- When Wi-Fi connection is being established, Wi-Fi remote control is connected, an image is being uploaded to a smartphone, or live streaming
- HDMI connection is being made. (FDR-X3000/HDR-AS300)
- Supplying power from a connected USB device
- Connecting a mass storage device
- IR remote is set to ON. (FDR-X3000)
- In the following cases, even if you have selected or in the auto power off function, the time that elapses before the power turns off will be extended.
- While adjusting the menus.
- While playing back still images