To prevent the lamp light from reflecting off of the subject, you can limit the number of REC lamps that turn on when recording.
- Press the MENU button.
- Press the UP button or DOWN button to set (Camera Settings) - (Lamp setting) - setting value, then press the REC/ENTER button.
- (All of the REC lamps light up)
- (Only the REC lamp of connector cover lights up)
- (The REC lamps do not light up)
- Change the lamp setting for the camera if objects such as glass may be reflected on the shooting direction.