Notes on using the adhesive mount (sold separately)
The adhesive mount is used for fixing the camera to an item you intend to use. The adhesive mount is general term for the attachment buckle, flat adhesive mount, and curved adhesive mount.
- Press firmly on the adhesive portion.
- The adhesive strength is greatest 24 hours after the item has been attached.
- The flat adhesive mount and curved adhesive mount cannot be used again once they are detached from the location surface.
- When detaching, peel off slowly. If peeled off forcibly, the surface on which the mount is fixed might be damaged.
- Before attaching, check the surface of the item to be used. If it is dirty, or dust, moisture or oily substances are attached, adhesive strength may be impaired and the item could detach with slight impact.
- Use the appropriate adhesive mount (flat or curved) for the surface where the camera will be located. If the mount is not suitable for the surface, it may detach by slight impact.
- Before use, confirm that the screw hole on the attachment buckle is not loose, and the flat or curved adhesive mount is securely attached to the surface.