Viewing using the Live-View Remote
Play back images recorded with the camera using the Live-View Remote.
The procedure below explains how to play back movies using the Live-View Remote “RM-LVR3”. The display differs depending on the Live-View Remote you are using.
- Press the MENU button on the remote control while the camera is in shooting mode.
- Press the UP button or DOWN button on the remote control to select (playback using the remote control), then press the REC/ENTER button of the remote control.
- Select the desired image by pressing the UP button or DOWN button.
- Press the REC/ENTER button of the remote control to start playback.Press the REC/ENTER button again to pause playback.
Returning to the shooting mode
To return to shooting mode, perform either operation.
- Press the MENU button on the Live-View Remote to select (shooting mode), then press the REC/ENTER button of the remote control.
- Press the REC/ENTER button on the camera.
- Audio cannot be played back.
- The image frame rate displayed on the LCD screen when using the remote control for playback will change according to the Wi-Fi communication status of the camera and remote control. This frame rate is different from the one used when shooting.
- You can fast-forward by pressing the UP button of the remote control and fast-rewind by pressing the DOWN button.