You can select the preset when setting the white balance.
- MENU button -(CAMERA SET) - [WB PRESET].
Descriptions of menu items
- When shooting a night scene, neon lighting, fireworks, etc.
- When shooting a sunrise, sunset, etc.
- Under daylight fluorescent lamp
You can adjust the offset level with [WB OUTDOOR LEVEL].
- Where lighting conditions change, such as at a party place, etc.
- Under video light, such as in a studio, etc.
- Under a sodium or mercury lamp
MANU WB TEMP:
Sets to the color temperature that is selected on [MANU WB TEMP].
You can set the color temperature between 2300K and 15000K (the default setting is 6500K).
- You can select the preset by using the WHITE BALANCE button.
- You can assign this function to the ASSIGN button.