You can automatically adjust the brightness and focus for the subject touched on the screen.
- Set the AUTO/MANUAL switch to MANUAL, and press the AF/MF button to set the focus mode to manual (MF).appears.
- MENU button - (CAMERA SET) - [SPOT METER/FOCUS].
- Touch the LCD monitor to select the subject.
- The brightness and focus for the selected subject are adjusted automatically.
- next to the iris, ISO/gain, and shutter speed value turns to .
- [SPOT METER/FOCUS] is available only with manual focus.
- If you press the SET button, next to the iris, ISO/gain, and shutter speed value returns to .
- Automatic brightness adjustment can be canceled by setting the AUTO/MANUAL switch to AUTO.
- You can assign this function to the ASSIGN button.