Importing content from the Walkman to Media Go
- Use a computer on which Media Go has been installed.
- Launch Media Go.
- Connect the Walkman to the computer via USB.
- Click () beside the name of the Walkman and select [MUSIC] in the left pane.
You can browse the content on the Walkman.
- Select the content that you want to import to Media Go.
If you want to import albums or artists, select a category ().
- Click in Media Go.
Confirm that the import of the content is complete. Then, disconnect the Walkman from the computer.
- For details on using Media Go, refer to the online help information for Media Go.
- Check the audio format of the content that you want to import. If Media Go does not support the audio format, the content cannot be imported.
For details on supported audio formats, refer to the online help information for Media Go.
- Do not disconnect the USB cable during data transfer. Otherwise, the data may be damaged.
- Imported content is limited to private use only. Use of content for other purposes requires the permission of the copyright holders.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.