Configuring the Bluetooth function
This topic includes instructions for the following operations.
- Selecting the playback quality for Bluetooth streaming.
- Checking Bluetooth information.
Selecting the playback quality for Bluetooth streaming
You can select the combination of codecs and preferences for Bluetooth streaming.
On the playback screen, tap the menu items in the following order.
– [Settings] – [Audio Device Connection Settings] ([Bluetooth]) – [Wireless Playback Quality].
Tap the desired item.
- The setting for [Wireless Playback Quality] will take effect starting the next time you turn on the Bluetooth function.
- The [Wireless Playback Quality] setting may not be effective depending on the settings of the Bluetooth device.
Checking Bluetooth information
- On the playback screen, tap the menu items in the following order.
– [Settings] – [Bluetooth Information] ([Bluetooth]).
Information such as the Bluetooth version and profile will appear.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.