Parts and controls
- Touch screen
Tap icons or items on the screen to operate the Walkman.
- Headphone jack (Stereo Mini) (*1)
Push in the headphone plug until it clicks into place.
Connect the headphones properly. Otherwise, the output sound will be impaired.
- WM-PORT jack
- Connect the USB cable (supplied).
- Connect accessories that support WM-PORT (not supplied).
- Charge lamp
The lamp lights up while the Walkman is charging.
- (power) button
- Press the button to turn the screen on or off.
- Hold down the button for 2 seconds to turn the Walkman on or off.
- If operations become unstable, hold down the button for 8 seconds to restart the Walkman.
- + (*2)/– (volume) buttons
Press the buttons to adjust the volume.
- Playback operating buttons
(*2): Press the button to start or pause playback.
/ : Press the buttons to jump within the current track or to the previous or next track.
Hold down the buttons to fast-rewind or to fast-forward playback.
- HOLD switch
Slide the switch to lock the operating buttons on the Walkman. This lets you avoid operating the buttons accidentally.
- Strap hole
Attach a wrist strap (not supplied).
Touch the N-mark on a Bluetooth device to this mark.
The Bluetooth device must support the NFC function.
You can connect the Bluetooth device to the Walkman.
- Built-in Bluetooth antenna
The antenna allows the Walkman to connect with Bluetooth devices.
Do not cover the antenna when a Bluetooth connection is active. Otherwise, the connection may be interrupted.
- Access lamp
Do not remove the microSD card while the access lamp is lit up.
- microSD card slot
Insert a microSD card until it clicks into place.
- microSD card slot cover
Open the cover to insert a microSD card.
*1 Disconnect from the Bluetooth connection to use wired headphones.
*2 There are tactile dots on the button and the volume + button. The tactile dots can help you operate the buttons without looking at them.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.