Using shortcut buttons from the quick setting panel
Shortcut buttons for some functions are available in the quick setting panel.
You can activate certain functions directly without scrolling in the [Settings] menu.
- Tap and then [Settings].
- Tap the shortcut button for the desired function.
|Tap the button to adjust the screen brightness. You can select a value from 1 to 100.|
|Tap the button to turn the Noise Canceling function on or off.|
|Tap the button to turn the Ambient Sound Mode on or off.|
Tap the button to turn the Bluetooth function on or off.
When the Bluetooth function is turned on, the Walkman will automatically connect to the device that was connected the last time.
- The Noise Canceling function is not effective if the connected headphones are different from the designated ones.
- The Noise Canceling function is not available if [Other Headphones] is selected as the [Headphones] setting.
- Ambient Sound Mode is not effective if the connected headphones are different from the designated ones.
- Ambient Sound Mode is not available if [MDR-NW750N/NE] or [Other Headphones] is selected as the [Headphones] setting.
- Pair the Walkman and the Bluetooth device (audio device or remote control) in advance.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.