Walkman manuals and general information
Sony provides the following manuals and information regarding the Walkman.
The provided manuals explain the following operations and functions.
- Basic operations.
- Unique functions that require explanations.
- Complicated operations that require instructions.
This Help Guide provides the standard operating procedures only.
- How to transfer content to the Walkman.
- How to use various functions.
- Notes on using the Walkman.
Startup Guide (printed)
- Basic steps to start listening to music after you purchase the Walkman.
Instruction Manual (printed)
- Notes on using the Walkman
- Compliance information
- How to access [Important Information]
Read Before Using your Walkman in a Pool or the Ocean
- How to attach Swimming Earbuds
- Notes on using the Walkman in a pool or the ocean
- Maintenance information
Important Information (supplied with the Walkman memory)
- Information on copyrights, laws, and regulations
To read the file, install the supplied software on your computer.
Customer support website (online)
See [Customer support website] in this [Help Guide].
- The latest information on the Walkman
- FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.