- Charging time and playback time depend on the following conditions.
- The number of times you have charged the battery
- Operating temperature
- When the battery is sufficiently charged but the battery life has dropped to about half of its normal span, the battery may be worn out.
- A lithium-ion rechargeable battery is built into the Walkman. When you store the Walkman for long periods of time, check the following to prevent the deterioration of the built-in battery.
- Store the Walkman at temperatures from ‒5 °C to +45°C (23 ºF to 113 ºF).
- To prevent deterioration of the battery, charge the battery at least once every 6 months.
- You feel mild tingling against your ears particularly in dry air conditions.
This is a result of static electricity accumulated in the body.
This effect can be minimized by wearing clothes made from natural materials.
- Sony is not responsible for user data even if the following problems occur due to defects in the Walkman or a computer.
- Recording or downloading of data is incomplete.
- Data (such as music) is damaged or deleted.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.