Connecting the Walkman to an unpaired iPhone for the first time
If you connect the Walkman to an iPhone, you can listen to music on iPhone. Before you use the Walkman with an iPhone, pair the Walkman and the iPhone. Once the Walkman and the iPhone are paired, you can easily connect the Walkman to the iPhone in the future.
- Make sure that the Walkman is turned on and the Bluetooth function is turned off.If the Bluetooth function is turned on, hold down the button () for 2 seconds. The color of the lamp () will change.
- Hold down the button () for 7 seconds.The lamp () will flash quickly and pairing will start.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function on the iPhone.
- Tap the model name of the Walkman. ([NW-WS623] or [NW-WS625])
If passkey input is required, enter “0000”. A Passkey may be called a “Pass code,” a “PIN code,” a “PIN number,” or a “Password”.
Make sure that the Walkman and the iPhone are paired to each other. When the connection is established, the lamp () lights up.
- Once you have successfully completed pairing, you do not have to pair the devices again for future connections between them.
- The above procedure is an example. For details, refer to the operating manual for the iPhone.
- If you pair the Walkman and the iPhone while you are using the Remote Commander (NW-WS625 only), the Remote Commander may turn off. In this case, turn on the Remote Commander again.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.