Selecting the Walkman or a smartphone as the sound source
When the Walkman is connected to a smartphone, you can select one of the following sound sources.
- Walkman mode
- You can listen to music on the Walkman.
- While you are listening to music on the Walkman, you can answer a call to the smartphone.
- Headphone mode
- You can listen to music on a smartphone with the Walkman.
- You can answer or hang up a call from a smartphone.
- Hold down the button () for 2 seconds while the Bluetooth function is active.
Each time you hold down the button (), the mode toggles.
- When you connect the Walkman to a Bluetooth device, the Walkman enters the Headphone mode automatically. When you change the sound source from a smartphone to the Walkman, playback on the smartphone stops automatically.
- If you turn off the Walkman while the Bluetooth function is active, the Bluetooth function will turn on automatically the next time you turn on the Walkman.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.