Transferring content using Mac Finder
You can transfer content directly by dragging and dropping it from Finder. Content with copyright protection cannot be transferred.
- Connect the Walkman to a running computer via USB.
- Select [WALKMAN] in the sidebar of the Finder.
You can also transfer content to a microSD card.
Select the folder with the name of the microSD card instead of [WALKMAN].
- Open the [MUSIC] folder in [WALKMAN].
- Drag-and-drop the files or folders () to the [MUSIC] folder () in [WALKMAN].
Confirm that the transfer is complete. Then, disconnect the Walkman from the computer.
Observe the following precautions. Otherwise, the Walkman may not be able to play the files.
- Do not change the names of the root folders (such as [MUSIC]).
- Do not transfer the files to folders other than [MUSIC].
- Do not disconnect the USB cable during data transfer.
- Do not format the memory of the Walkman on the computer.
- The Walkman may not display music information for some content correctly depending on the language setting on the Walkman.
- Transferred content is limited to private use only. Use of content for other purposes requires the permission of the copyright holders.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.