The camera shoots with automatic scene recognition.
- Set the mode dial to (Auto Mode).
MENU → (Camera Settings) → [Auto Mode] → [Intelligent Auto].
- When [Mode Dial Guide] is set to [On], you can select the desired settings after you have changed the position of the mode dial.
Point the camera to the subject.
When the camera recognized the scene, the icon for the recognized scene appears on the screen.
- Adjust the focus and shoot the image.
- The product will not recognize the scene when you shoot images with zoom functions other than optical zoom.
- The product may not properly recognize the scene under certain shooting conditions.