The advantages of automatic shooting
Allows you to shoot with automatic scene recognition.
Allows you to shoot with automatic scene recognition. This mode takes clear images of dark or backlit scenes.
P (Program Auto):
Allows you to adjust various shooting settings such as white balance or ISO value, etc.
- Aperture value and shutter speed are automatically set by the camera.
- In [Superior Auto] mode and when the (overlay icon) is displayed, be sure not to move the camera before the multiple shots are recorded.
- In [Program Auto] mode, you can change the combination of shutter speed and aperture value while maintaining the correct exposure by turning the control wheel. This function is called "Program Shift" (P*).
- In [Superior Auto] mode, the recording process takes longer, since the product creates a composite image. In this case, the (overlay icon) is displayed and the shutter sound is heard multiple times, but only one image is recorded.
- For [Intelligent Auto] and [Superior Auto] mode, most of the functions are set automatically, and you cannot adjust the settings on your own.