Calling up an application using [One-touch(NFC)]
You can call up a desired application from the application menu of this product by touching an NFC-enabled Android smartphone to the product. If the application you call up has a feature that works with the smartphone, the product and the smartphone will be connected via Wi-Fi. To use this function, register the desired application in advance.
- MENU → (Wireless) → [One-touch(NFC)] → desired application.
- Switch this product to shooting mode, then touch an NFC-enabled smartphone to the (N mark) on the product for 1-2 seconds.
- PlayMemories Mobile launches on the smartphone, and the application you have registered launches on this product.
- When the product is in playback mode, the registered application will not launch even if you touch the smartphone to the product.
- When you call up an application with one touch, even if that application does not work with a smartphone, PlayMemories Mobile on smartphone will launch. Exit PlayMemories Mobile without performing an operation. If you do not exit PlayMemories Mobile, the smartphone stays in standby connection status.
- [Smart Remote Embedded] is assigned to [One-touch(NFC)] as a default setting.