Motion Shot Video
You can see the tracking of the subject's motion in high-speed, like a stroboscopic image.
Press the bottom side of the control wheel during movie playback, then
- To exit [Motion Shot Video] playback, select .
- If you fail to make the trail, you can adjust the interval of the image tracking using .
- [Motion Shot Video] is not compatible with movies in the XAVC S format.
- You cannot save the images made with [Motion Shot Video] as a movie file.
- If the motion of the subject is too slow or the subject does not move enough, the product may fail to create the image.
- You can also change the interval of the image tracking using MENU → (Playback) → [Motion Interval ADJ].