Shoots images continuously while you press and hold down the shutter button.
- MENU→ (Camera Settings) → [Drive Mode] → [Cont. Shooting].
- Select the desired mode using the right/left side of the control wheel.
Menu Item Details
Continuous Shooting: Hi:
Continuous shooting speed is set at a maximum of about 24 images per second.
Continuous Shooting: Mid:
Continuous shooting speed is set at a maximum of about 10 images per second.
Continuous Shooting: Lo:
Continuous shooting speed is set at a maximum of about 3.5 images per second.
- Continuous shooting is unavailable in the following situations:
- The shooting mode has been set to [Sweep Panorama].
- The shooting mode is set to [Scene Selection] and a scene other than [Sports Action] is selected.
- The [Picture Effect] is set to [Soft Focus], [HDR Painting], [Rich-tone Mono.], [Miniature], [Watercolor], or [Illustration].
- The [DRO/Auto HDR] is set to [Auto HDR].
- [ISO] is set to [Multi Frame NR].
- [Smile Shutter] is being used.
- When [Shutter Type] is set to [Mechanical Shut.], the continuous shooting speed cannot be set to [Continuous Shooting: Hi].
- To hold the focus and exposure during burst, change the following settings.
- Set [Focus Mode] to [Continuous AF].
- Set [AEL w/ shutter] to [Off] or [Auto].