Memory (Camera Settings1/Camera Settings2)
Allows you to register up to 3 often-used modes or product settings to the product and up to 4 (M1 through M4) to the memory card. You can recall the settings by selecting [Memory recall] in [Shoot Mode].
- Set the product to the setting you want to register.
- MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [/ Memory] → desired number.
Items that can be registered
- You can register various shooting settings. These items can be confirmed in Step 2.
- Manual focus settings cannot be registered.
To change registered settings
Change the setting to the desired one and re-register the setting to the same mode number.
- M1 through M4 can be selected only when a memory card is inserted into the product.