You can specify in advance on the memory card which still images you want to print out later. The (print order) icon will appear on the specified images. DPOF refers to “Digital Print Order Format.”
- Press the (Playback) button to switch to the playback mode.
- MENU → (Playback) → [Specify Printing] → desired setting.
Menu item details
Selects images to order printing.
(1) Select an image and press the (Enter) button. The mark is displayed in the check box. To cancel the selection, press the (Enter) button and delete the mark.
(2) Repeat step (1) to print other images.
(3) MENU → [OK] → Press the (Enter) button.
- Cancel All:
- Clears all DPOF marks.
- Print Setting:
- Sets whether to print the date on images registered with DPOF marks.
- You cannot add the DPOF mark to the following files:
- RAW images