The [Demo Mode] function displays the movies recorded on the memory card automatically (demonstration), when the camera has not been operated for a certain time. Normally select [Off].
- MENU → (Setup) → [Demo Mode] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- The movie playback demonstration starts automatically if the product is not operated for about one minute. Only protected AVCHD movies are played back.
Set the view mode to [AVCHD View], and protect the movie file with the oldest recorded date and time.
- Does not show the demonstration.
- You can set this item only when the product is powered by the AC Adaptor (supplied).
- When there are no protected AVCHD movies on the memory card, the demonstration will not start even if [On] is selected.