Based on the exposure value set by auto exposure, you can make the entire image brighter or darker if you adjust [Exposure Comp.] to the plus side or minus side, respectively (exposure compensation). Normally, exposure is set automatically (auto exposure).
- MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [Exposure Comp.] → desired setting.
- You can adjust the exposure compensation value within the range of –3.0 EV to +3.0 EV.
- You can adjust the exposure compensation value within the range of –2.0 EV to +2.0 EV for movies.
- If you shoot a subject in extremely bright or dark conditions, you may not be able to get a satisfactory effect.
- When you use [Manual Exposure], you can compensate for the exposure only when [ISO] is set to [ISO AUTO].