Playing back movies
Plays back the recorded movies.
- Press the (playback) button to switch to playback mode.
- Select a movie to play back using the left/right buttons.
- To play back movies, press the (Enter) button.
To return to shooting images
Select MENU → (Playback) → [Shoot./PB Selector] to return to the shooting mode.
- You can also go back to the shooting mode by pressing the SHUTTER/MOVIE button halfway down.
Available operations during movie playback
You can perform slow playback and sound volume adjustment, etc. by pressing the down button.
- : Playback
- : Pause
- : Fast-forward
- : Fast-rewind
- : Forward slow playback
- : Reverse slow playback
- : Next movie file
- : Previous movie file
- : Displays the next frame
- : Displays the previous frame
- : Sound volume adjustment
- : Closes the operation panel
- “Forward slow playback,” “Reverse slow playback,” “Displays the next frame” and “Displays the previous frame” are available during pause.