Image Size (still image)
The larger the image size, the more detail will be reproduced when the image is printed on large-format paper. The smaller the image size, the more images can be recorded.
- MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [Image Size] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- When [Aspect Ratio] is set to [3:2]
- L: 15M: 4800×3200 pixels
- M: 7.7M: 3408×2272 pixels
- S: 3.8M: 2400×1600 pixels
- When [Aspect Ratio] is set to [4:3]
- L: 14M: 4272×3200 pixels
- M: 6.9M: 3024×2272 pixels
- S: 3.4M: 2128×1600 pixels
- VGA: 640×480 pixels
- When [Aspect Ratio] is set to [16:9]
- L: 13M: 4800×2704 pixels
- M: 6.5M: 3408×1920 pixels
- S: 3.2M: 2400×1352 pixels
- When [Aspect Ratio] is set to [1:1]
- L: 10M: 3200×3200 pixels
- M: 5.2M: 2272×2272 pixels
- S: 2.6M: 1600×1600 pixels
- When [Quality] is set to [RAW] or [RAW & JPEG], the image size for RAW images corresponds to [L].
- When you print an image shot with [Aspect Ratio] set to [16:9], the lateral end of the image may be cut off.