Enlarges the image being played back.
- Press the (Playback) button to switch to the playback mode.
- Display the image you want to enlarge, and select MENU → (Playback) → [Enlarge Image].
- On the single-image playback screen, you can enlarge the image by pressing the (Enter) button.
- Select the portion you want to enlarge by pressing the up/down/left/right buttons.
- Press the MENU button or the (Enter) button to end playback zooming.
- You can change the initial position of enlarged images by selecting MENU → (Playback) → [ Enlarge Initial Pos.].
- You cannot enlarge movies.
- You cannot change the magnification scale.