Battery life and the number of images that can be recorded using a battery pack
|Battery life||Number of images|
|Shooting (still images)||―||Approx. 240|
|Actual shooting (movies)||Approx. 35 min.||―|
|Continuous shooting (movies)||Approx. 60 min.||―|
- The above battery life and number of images applies when the battery pack has been fully charged. The battery life and number of images may decrease depending on the conditions of use.
- The battery life and number of images that can be recorded is for shooting under the following conditions:
- The battery pack is used at an ambient temperature of 25°C (77°F).
- Using Sony microSDXC memory card (sold separately)
- The number for “Shooting (still images)” is based on the CIPA standard, and is for shooting under the following conditions (CIPA: Camera & Imaging Products Association):
- One picture is taken every 30 seconds.
- The power is turned on and off once every ten times.
- The number of minutes for movie shooting is based on the CIPA standard, and is for shooting under the following conditions:
- The image quality is set to XAVC S HD 60p 50M/50p 50M.
- [Auto Pwr OFF Temp.]: [High]
- Actual shooting (movies): Battery life based on repeated shooting, shooting stand-by, turning on/off, etc.
- If the remaining battery is not displayed, press the DISP (Display Setting).