Supplying power from a wall outlet (wall socket)
By using the supplied AC adaptor, you can shoot and playback images while the power is supplied from a wall outlet (wall socket).
- Connect the camera to the wall outlet (wall socket) with a micro USB cable (supplied) and an AC adaptor (supplied).
- Before you shoot or play back images with power supplied from a wall outlet (wall socket), insert a charged battery pack into the camera.
- If you use the camera while power is being supplied from a wall outlet (wall socket), make sure that the icon that indicates power is being supplied via USB (/) is displayed on the monitor.
- Do not remove the battery pack or the micro USB cable while the access lamp is lit. The data in the memory card may be damaged.
- As long as the power is on, the battery pack will not be charged even if the camera is connected to the AC Adaptor.
- Depending on the camera and battery temperature, the continuous recording time may be shortened while power is supplied from a wall outlet (wall socket).
- When using a mobile charger as a power source, confirm that it is fully charged before use. Also, be careful of the remaining power on the mobile charger during use.