Using the up/down/left/right buttons and the Enter button
You can select setting items by pressing the up/down/left/right buttons. Your selection is determined when you press the (Enter) button.
: Up button
: Down button
: Left button
: Right button
: Enter button
- DISP (Display Setting) is assigned to the up button. Each time you press the DISP button, the displayed content changes.
- (Playback) is assigned to the down button in shooting mode. Pressing the (Playback) button switches the camera from shooting mode to playback mode.
- Fn (Function) is assigned to the right button in shooting mode.
- You can assign the desired functions to the left button and the (Enter) button in shooting mode.
- You can display the previous/next image by pressing the left/right button during playback.