You can turn off the recording lamp when recording movies so that light from the lamp will not be reflected on the subject.
- MENU → (Camera Settings2) → [REC Lamp] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- All On:
- Both of the recording lamps on the front side and the rear side turn on.
- Only Rear Lamp On:
- Only the recording lamp on the rear side turns on.
- All Off:
- Neither of the recording lamps turn on.
- Change the recording lamp settings when there is an object that reflects light, such as glass, in the direction of shooting.