Sets whether or not to record images upside down. Use the flip function when the camera is placed upside down.
- MENU →(Setup) → [Flip] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Records images upside down. Audio is also recorded with the left and right sides reversed.
- Does not record images upside down. Records images and sound as usual.
- If you set [Flip] to [On], the functions of the up/down buttons and the left/right buttons of the camera will also be reversed.
Example: the DISP (Display Setting) function is assigned to the up button, however, if you set [Flip] to [On], the DISP function will switch to the down button.
- Audio is also recorded with the left and right sides reversed when using an external microphone.