Ctrl w/ Smartphone
By connecting the camera to a smartphone using Wi-Fi, you can control the camera and shoot images using the smartphone, and you can transfer images shot with the camera to the smartphone.
- MENU→ (Network) → [Ctrl w/ Smartphone] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Ctrl w/ Smartphone:
- Sets whether to connect the camera and a smartphone using Wi-Fi. ([On]/[Off])
- Connection Type:
- Sets the connection method for Wi-Fi connections between the camera and a smartphone. ([Single]/[Multi (Group Owner)]/[Multi (Client)])
- Connection Info.:
- Displays the SSID and the password used to connect the camera to a smartphone.
- WPS Push:
- Enables the camera to connect with a client when the camera is set as the group owner for multiple connections.
- Access Point(Client):
- Displays and changes the group owner when the camera is set as a client in multiple connections.