Custom Key(Shoot.)/Custom Key(PB)
You can assign a desired function to a desired key.
Some functions are available only when they are assigned to a custom key. For example, if you assign [Eye AF] to [Center Button] for [Custom Key(Shoot.)], you can easily recall [Eye AF] simply by pressing the center of the control wheel while shooting.
- MENU → (Camera Settings2) → [Custom Key(Shoot.)] or [Custom Key(PB)].
- Select the key to which you want to assign the function on the selection screen, and press the center of the control wheel.
- The keys that can be assigned functions are different for [Custom Key(Shoot.)] and [Custom Key(PB)].
- You can assign the desired functions to the following keys.
- Focus Hold Button
- Custom Button 1
- Custom Button 2
- AEL Button
- Control Wheel/Center Button/Down Button/Left Button/Right Button
- Custom Button 3
- Select the function to be assigned.
- The functions that can be assigned differ depending on the keys.