You can check the recorded image on the screen right after the shooting. You can also set the display time for Auto Review.
- MENU → (Camera Settings2) → [Auto Review] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- 10 Sec/5 Sec/2 Sec:
- Displays the recorded image on the screen right after shooting for the selected duration of time. If you perform a magnifying operation during Auto Review, you can check that image using the magnified scale.
- Does not display the Auto Review.
- When you use a function that performs image processing, the image before processing may be displayed temporarily, followed by the image after processing.
- The DISP (Display Setting) settings are applied for the Auto Review display.