Cleaning the lens, finder and flash
Wipe the lens, finder and flash with a soft cloth to remove fingerprints, dust, etc.
Cleaning the lens
- Do not use a cleaning solution containing organic solvents, such as thinner, or benzine.
- When cleaning the lens surface, remove dust with a commercially available blower. In case of dust that sticks to the surface, wipe it off with a soft cloth or tissue paper slightly moistened with lens cleaning solution. Wipe in a spiral pattern from the center to the outside. Do not spray lens cleaning solution directly onto the lens surface.
Cleaning the product surface
Clean the product surface with a soft cloth slightly moistened with water, then wipe the surface with a dry cloth. To prevent damage to the finish or casing:
- Do not expose the product to chemical products such as thinner, benzine, alcohol, disposable cloths, insect repellent, sunscreen or insecticide.
- Do not touch the product with any of the above on your hand.
- Do not leave the product in contact with rubber or vinyl for a long time.
Cleaning the monitor
- If you wipe the monitor firmly using tissue paper, etc., the coating may be scratched.
- If the monitor becomes dirty with fingerprints or dust, gently remove the dust from the surface, and then clean the monitor using soft cloth, etc.