Upscaling video signals to 4K (HDMI In 4K Scaling)
You can upscale video signals to 4K and output them through the HDMI OUT jacks of the receiver.
- Select [Setup] - [HDMI Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [HDMI In 4K Scaling].
- Select the setting you want.
- Auto: Enables video scaling control of 4K HDMI output automatically if you connect a 4K-compatible TV.
This function works only when video signals are received via the HDMI IN jacks.
HDMI input signal must be 480p/720p/1080i/1080p 2D signal.
- The HDMI OUT B/HDMI ZONE jack does not support [HDMI In 4K Scaling]. Video signals are output in the same resolution as the input resolution. (for STR-DN1060 only)