Listening to music from an Internet streaming service (Google Cast)
You can enjoy music from various streaming services offered on the Internet via your smartphone, iPhone, etc. with SongPal installed.
You need to download a Google Cast-enabled music service application.
If you have already installed a Google Cast-enabled application, go to step . If you have not yet set up Google Cast, follow the steps below.
For details about Google Cast, refer to the following URL:
The specification and design of the application may change without notice.
- Tap [SongPal] on your smartphone, iPhone, etc. to start up the application.
- Tap [MHC-GT7DW].
- Tap [Settings].
- Tap [Google Cast].
- Tap [Learn how to cast].
- See the instructions, then find and install a Google Cast-enabled application on your smartphone/iPhone.
- Launch the Google Cast-enabled application.
- Tap the Cast button, and then tap [MHC-GT7DW].
- Select and start playing a track on the Google Cast-enabled application, and adjust the volume.
Music will be heard from the home audio system.
To enjoy a more dynamic sound
Place your fingers over the parts , then pull the grille of the subwoofer and speakers to remove them.*
*After removing the grilles, do not touch the exposed part of the subwoofer and speakers, and keep the removed grilles on a flat surface to prevent distortion.
- Depending on the country or region, music services and their period of availability may differ. Separate registration is required for certain services. An update of the device may be required.
- In some cases, the home audio system may need to be activated by a music service. If you activate the home audio system, you can use music services. Follow the instructions on the music service’s application or SongPal.
- Services offered by third parties may be changed, suspended, or terminated without prior notice. Sony bears no responsibility for this.