Reducing noise during recording (Recording Filter)
With the Recording Filter function, you can reduce noise in the recordings.
- Select “ Settings” - “Recording Settings” - “Recording Filter” from the HOME menu, and then press.
- Pressorto select “NCF(Noise Cut)” or “LCF(Low Cut),” and then press.
- Press and hold BACK/HOME to return to the HOME menu.To return to the screen before you displayed the HOME menu, press STOP.
Description of menu items
You can select one of the following items:
- Turns off the Recording Filter function.
- NCF(Noise Cut):
- Cuts high-frequency sounds except for human voices as well as low-frequency sounds.
- LCF(Low Cut):
- Cuts low-frequency sounds, including noise from projectors and roaring wind sounds (default setting).
While “Audio IN” is selected for “Ext. Input Setting” is in progress, the Recording Filter function does not work.
If one of the recording levels for music is selected for the sensitivity level of the built-in microphones, the recording filter “NCF(Noise Cut)” is turned off because it is optimized for voice recording.
To cancel the Recording Filter function setup process, select “OFF” in step 2.