Specifying the playback range in the stored file list
You can specify the playback range in the playback file list. The contents in the playback range vary depending on the selected file search category for the recorded files or music.
- Select “Recorded Files” or “Music” on the HOME menu, and then press.
- Pressorto select a file search category, and then press.
- Select a file you want to play, and then press.
- While playback is on standby or in progress, select “Playback Range” on the OPTION menu, and then press.
- Press or select “All Range” or “Selected Range,” and then press .
Descriptions of menu items
You can select one of the following items:
- All Range:
- Plays all files that belong to the file search category you selected for “Recorded Files” or “Music.”
- Selected Range:
- Plays all files that are contained in the folder (recording date, recording scene, artist name, album title, etc.), including the current playing file.
- Selecting “Selected Range” displays the folder icon on the playback screen.